Trek the Exhilarating Philippine Islands
Calling all those with a sense of adventure and a thirst to do something a little different for the next holiday!
Join a small group as you trek the magnificent Philippine Islands later this year (24 Oct – 08 Nov)! This is a holiday that will bring you heritage, volcanoes, crates and caves, waterfalls, the Chocolate Hills, tropical rainforest, mangroves, underground rivers and even a little R&R at the beach all in one unforgettable trip!
Enjoy a fully inclusive and diverse trek itinerary taking in four Filipino islands.
Among the sites and areas visited are – Manila, the Taal Volcano, Mount Batulao, the Pinatubo Crater, Mount Manalmon, the Chocolate Hills on Bohol Island, Cebu, Barangay Bacungan on Palawan Island, the Palawan Ecological Adventure, Sabang’s Mangrove forest and beach time at El Nido for the final three days of the trip.
The cost of this amazing holiday is €3740pps and your trip includes:
• Return long-haul flights, three internal flights and one ferry – 20kg checked in baggage on each flight per person
• 15 nights’ high standard accommodation as described with breakfast, lunch and dinner included daily
• All internal transport in private vehicles and boats where indicated
• Sightseeing tours and activities
• Entrance fees where applicable
• Professional and experienced English speaking guides throughout
If interested in this trip please visit this link and leave your details!