Tropical Sky is an award-winning holiday company that puts an emphasis on great service, expert advice and fantastic value tailor-made holidays. Whether you are looking for an idyllic tropical beach escape to the Caribbean or Indian Ocean; or a fun-filled holiday in North America; or an adventure in Africa or Australasia we can arrange it all. Open 7 days a week 9am – 9pm we’d love to help you plan your next trip.
Fall Colours of New England
Selected dates in 2018 for 9 Nights. Book by 31 July
Save up to €120 per person on a 9-night Fall Colours of New England tour.
• This 10-day (9-night) escorted tour takes you through the vibrant colours of the autumn, beginning and ending in Boston.
• Explore the quintessential sights of New England, visiting picture-perfect Cape Cod, rural Vermont and New Hampshire, taking in quaint houses, white church steeples and curiosity shops along the way.
• Travel into the White Mountains to see the best of the colours, and see Mount Washington, one of the highest peaks in the US.
Based on two adults sharing and includes return flights from Dublin; accommodation; nine breakfasts; airport transfers; transportation by air-conditioned coach; all non-optional sightseeing as per the itinerary; services of a travel director and porterage of one bag throughout.
Western Journey & Alaska Cruise
Valid on selected dates in 2019 for 14 Nights. Book by 31 July
Save up to €220 per couple on a 14-night Western Discovery & Alaska Cruise tour.
• An unforgettable trip, exploring by land and sea, this tour combines the beauty of the Rocky Mountains, vibrant cities and a rugged landscape, with this spectacular glaciers of Canada’s Coast.
• Explore the wild paths of gold prospectors, cowboys and fur traders of the past, as you browse towns and are awed by the natural wonders on show.
• The tour begins in Calgary and ends with two nights in Vancouver; 2 nights Canmore, 1 night Kamloops and 1 night in Whistler are also included, before you embark on a 7-night Alaskan Cruise.
Based on two adults sharing and includes return flights from Dublin; 7 nights’ B&B accommodation; 7-night cruise with all meals on board; sightseeing tours as per the itinerary; transport via luxury motorcoach; porterage of one bag; services of a tour director throughout. Airport transfers are not included.