• Turkish Airlines flies to more countries than any other airline, flying to 304 + destinations in 122 countries with modern fleet consisting of 338 aircrafts (passenger and cargo) and currently 14 weekly flights from Dublin. With 9,100 flights per week reaches 74% of all destinations at least daily.
• Turkish Airlines has been named the Best Airline in Europe by Skytrax for the 6th time in a row. (2011-2016)
• The World’s best business lounge 2017 – The World’s Best business lounge dining 2017.
• The world’s best business class catering – the world’s 2nd economy class catering by Skytrax
• Last year the airline carried 68.5 million passengers and the target for 2018 is 75 million.
• One of the youngest fleet of the world with 7.5 years old fleet age and recently the airlines ordered 40 new Dreamliner + 50 A350’s which will join the fleet till 2023.
• Full service airline with flying chefs – inflight entertainment 337 + movies, 414 TV series, 756 Albums, 17 Games, cartoon movies etc. Wi-Fi and Live TV as well.
• Turkish Airlines which serves the best catering service for business class, is offering flying chef on concept on board.
Amazing Return Flight Prices with Turkish Airlines
• Bangkok from €499 • Capetown from €576 • Johannesburg from €440 •
Baggage allowance included:
|from €255 return|