Book your Summer 2020 Family Holiday
Have you booked your 2020 summer holiday?
It may seem like a long time away but booking a summer holiday early delivers a lot of great benefits.
Whether you’re looking to jet off on a short haul break, or whether you’re looking for a holiday a little further afield, booking in advance is key to ensuring you enjoy the perfect getaway.
Good for your budget
Why pay more for your summer holiday than you need to? By booking in advance, you can save a lot of money on your annual break. Take advantage of great holiday deals, as well as capitalise on low deposit deals. Many holidays also offer free child places, giving you the potential to save even further money. Plus, the earlier you book, the longer you have to save up for the holiday.
Prolong that pre-holiday buzz
When you book a summer holiday, it gives you that great pre-holiday buzz. This can really help you to push through challenging times. Stress at work, early wakeups to feed the baby, and the unpredictable, dull Irish weather can all be made that little bit easier when you know you have a great summer holiday to look forward to. So, the sooner you book that holiday, the longer you have to benefit from that all-important pre-holiday buzz.
You can book your first choice
Booking your holiday as far in advance as you can ensures you can go wherever you want to. If you leave it until the last minute, or even a few months before you want to jet off, the holiday you have your heart set on may be fully booked up. The earlier you book; the more options you’re going to have too. So, if you want to avoid disappointment and ensure your summer holiday has everything you could want and need, it’s best to book now.
Family (2+1) and (2+2) Summer 2020:
- 20-Jun-19, Dublin to Lake Garda, Bella Italia Apartments Peschiera, 4*, SC, 7 nights (Family 2+1) from €2,309, (Family 2+2) from €2,809 and Family (2+3) from €3,299
- 10-Aug-19, Dublin to Gran Canaria, Revoli Apts, Puerto Rico, 3*+, SC, 7 nights (Family 2+1) from €1,489 and Family (2+2) from €2,009
- 06-Jul-20, Dublin to Gran Canaria, Revoli Apts, Puerto Rico, 3*+, SC, 7 nights (Family 2+1) from €1,479 and Family (2+2) from €2,049
- 29-Aug-19, Dublin to Majorca, Mariners Club, Alcudia, 3*, SC, 7 nights (Family 2+1) from €1,399 and Family (2+2) from €1,899
Winter sun from €369pps:
- 19-Dec-19, Dublin to Gran Canaria, Castillo De Sol Apartments, Puerto Rico, 3*, SC, 7 nights from €599pps
- 20-Dec-19, Dublin to Tenerife, Catalonia Punta Del Rey, Las Caletillas, 3*, AI, 7 nights from €769pps
- 30-Dec-19, Dublin to Lanzarote, Cinco Plazas, Puerto Del Carmen, 3*, SC, 14 nights €989pps
- 09-Jan-20, Dublin to Gran Canaria, Monte Feliz, Bahia Feliz, 3*, SC, 7 nights from €389pps
- 13-Jan-20, Dublin to Lanzarote, SuneoClub HSA El Trebol, Costa Tequise, 3*, AI, 7 nights from €609pps
- 16-Jan-20, Dublin to Gran Canaria, Mirador Maspalomas by Dunas, Maspalomas, 3*, AI, 7 nights from €569pps
- 17-Jan-20, Dublin to Tenerife, Globales Tamaimo Tropical, Puerto de Santiago, 3*, SC, 7 nights from €399pps
- 17-Jan-19, Dublin to Tenerife, Catalonia Punta Del Rey, Las Caletillas, 3*, AI, 7 nights from €499pps
- 20-Jan-19, Dublin to Lanzarote, Tabaiba Apartments, Costa Tequise, 3*, SC, 7 nights from €369pps
- 27-Jan-20, Dublin to Lanzarote, Tabaiba Apartments, Costa Tequise, 3*, SC, 7 nights from €369pps
Easter: Family (2+1):
- 02-Apr-19, Dublin to Gran Canaria, Altair Apartments, Puerto Rico, 3*, SC, 7 nights from €1,639 (Family 2+1)
Marella – All-Inclusive Cruise from €879pps:
- 02-May-20, Shannon to Majorca, Marella Discovery – Highlights of the Mediterranean, inside cabin, 7 nights from €1,089pps
- 05-May-20, Cork to Majorca, Marella Dream – Mediterranean Medley, inside cabin, AI, 7 nights from €1,049pps
- 17-Jan-20, Dublin to Tenerife, Marella Explorer – Canarian Flavours, inside cabin, AI, 7 nights from €879pps
- 24-Jan-20, Dublin to Tenerife, Marella Explorer-Colourful Coasts, inside cabin, AI, 7 nights from €929pps
To Book: Visit https://www.tuiholidays.ie. Call 1850 45 35 45 or visit a TUI Store / travel agent.